JEE Main 2014 Rank Predictor
All the candidates will be selected on the bases of written examination but selection process will also include the performance and marks in class 12 or other educational qualification. Rank predictor is a source through which we get to know that the approx rank in the examination of JEE Main.
There were thousands of candidates who had applied for the examination of JEE Main examination. All the candidates can download and check their ranks of all the examination from the official website of the JEE Main.
All the candidates who want to know the approx marks and assumed result so they can apply for the Rank Prediction by following the steps given here:
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the website for the Rank Prediction.
- Then candidates are requested to enter their expected marks in each sets and do not forget to mention their roll number.
- Then candidates are advised to enter their marks of Class 12.
- Then enter in the given tab.
- After that, candidates will get the result in their computer screen.
- Save the result, as the prediction may be proving right.
If the candidates will get the rank below than 150000, so they will be eligible and get admission in good and top colleges of India.
All the candidates are requested that it is only a prediction if it will not came true so there may be some fault in the assumption of the marks or other fault.
All the best for JEE Main 2014 Result. For more latest update stay tuned with www.indiaresults2014.in.