Tamil Nadu Postal Circle 227 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2014
Department of Indian Post is recruiting Multi tasking staffs in the Tamil Nadu region. Here is vacancy of 227 posts in various postal departments. Details regarding the recruiting process are given in the advertisement and also in the official site of Indian Post. Last date of application is 5th March 2014. Department of post, Tamil Nadu is inviting candidates for multi tasking stuff in postal divisions like general post, Railway Mail service and other units.
- All candidates applying for the post should be between 18 to 27 years.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates of ST, SC and PH candidates.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation Exam or ITI from a recognized University of India.
Pay Scale for Multi tasking staff is CTC 5200/- to 20200/- and grade pay of 1800/- with other allowances.
Candidates belonging to general or OBC will have to pay Rs. 25 for application form and Rs. 175 foe examination fees. Candidates of ST, SC, PH and women candidates are relaxed form examination fees and will have to pay Rs. 25 for application. Both fees can be paid in different post offices all over India.
How to Apply
Candidates have to fill a form which can be downloaded from the site of Tamilnadu post or Indian post. Application filled up completely is to be sent with the original e-Challan copy through speed post. Candidates can follow the instructions to download the application form.
Download Online Application Form
- Click on the official site of Indian post or Tamil Nadu post
- Click on the highlighted link of MTS
- Click and download the application from
Official Site: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
All the best for your Tamil Nadu Post exam. For more latest updates on Tamil Nadu 2014 Recruitment exams stay tuned with www.indiaresults2014.in.